DO I NEED AN APPOINTMENT FOR MY SANTA SESSION?
Yes, you will need an appointment for your Santa Session. We have limited dates in October and November located at our studio in Fort Mill, SC. You do not have to wait in long lines for hours and your child will have the very unique experience of meeting Santa in Santa’s very own workshop. This is a private session for you and your family. It is wonderful to watch as we create a interactive story line that your children immerse themselves in. It is pure magic to watch it unfold.
WHAT DO MY CHILDREN NEED TO WEAR?
We provide all the matching nightgowns and pajamas for our Santa Sessions. This is a very stylized look we have created and the finished product has a very artistic look to it. Our set has been designed for a feeling of nostalgia, days gone by. We have lots of antique toys on the set. It has a wonderfully magical look. We pay very close attention to detail to color harmony and tones which result in something very special for our clients.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT SANTA’S MAGICAL EXPERIENCE.
Our sets are able to accommodate a family of up to 4 children. If we are creating a storybook for you, each child will also receive a gift from Santa for your child to keep. This is a very special heirloom that will capture the legacy of your family for generations to come. Our professional Santa is very good at encouraging children to interact with him throughout the story line we have created, keeping them engaged and excited about every activity.
The session fee for Santa’s Magical Experience begins at $150. this covers your time with Santa. If you are commissioning a storybook, the session fee is $300. Our collections begin at $399. There are 5 collections to choose from or we can customize and build your own collection together. Our sessions always begin with Cookies and Milk with Santa. This eases your child into the session without them being nervous. Cookies and Milk with Santa is a 15 minute session with Santa. If we are creating a storybook for your family or an image box collection, then more time is spent with Santa in order to capture the artwork needed to create these beautiful pieces. This is what to expect for your experience:
- A personalized private interactive experience with our real bearded professional Santa Claus while we photograph the interactions between Santa and your children. This is not your typical sit on Santa’s lap, look at the camera and smile. This session is full of magic brought to life by Santa as he encourages each child to participate in each storyline we have created.
- Collections start at $399
- If you have commissioned us to create a storybook, then Santa’s Magical Gift Set, which includes a Wish Book for each child to communicate their Christmas wishes to Santa can be added on for $40/per child.
- Custom digitally illustrated artwork created by Award Winning Certified PPA Master Photographer and Photographic Craftsman, Ann Norment.
- A private appointment to view your gallery of images during your ordering consultation.
- Complimentary low resolution watermarked social media optimized files of each image you order. Print files are available for an extra fee.